A Little Chatter

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sydni Mae


In the swarm of things, I have not had a chance to post. If you have not yet heard, my daughter is here. She came on November 19th, at 8:30 AM. She weighed 7 lbs and 14 oz. She was 21 inches long and had a full head of hair. She is the cutest baby I've ever laid eyes on. My wife and I are truly blessed in having her. The experience was so amazing! It truly is a miracle and words can't really describe it. If you have a child, you know what I mean. And now, I finally know what so many of you have tried to express.

Thank you for your prayers. Mom and baby are completely healthy. Sydni is growing already. I rush home to see her every chance I get. She has found this way of cuddling with me that is the best. I can hold her two feet and little butt in one hand and then she tucks her head und my chin and curls up. She even takes her little hands and grabs at my chest. It is the best thing I have ever experienced. And I get to experience it every night!

I would love for you to meet her. Things are pretty calm around the house and it will be a couple weeks before we go out. But, I can't wait to introduce you to my baby.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger laura said…

    Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! She is beautiful.. I think she looks like you. It's hard to tell at first. Pete and I want to get over and see her in person. I am recovering from a cold and I didn't want to spread that around your house. Let us know when a "down" time is. My little guy is getting too big so it's nice to hold a new one every chance I get. I'm glad all is well. Talk to you later

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger sara said…

    Seriously one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen...and I've seen alot. Congratulations! Glad to hear all is well.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Lowery said…

    I'm so happy for you, Wilson. She's beautiful.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    Justin - I hope to get to see you guys over the holidays, we may be around for X-mas. I think I know what you mean by not being able to say no. Sydni already has this thing where she turns her bottom lip down and pouts. I told her to do that and she gets whatever she wants.

    Laura - Come over any time. Nikki would love the company as would I.

    Sara- Yeah, she's pretty darn cute huh? I thought I was biased, but I am getting geared up for our first beauty pageant :)

    Brian - Congrats on your new neice by the way. We considered Ainsley as a name for a while. Love it!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger ret said…

    She is gorgeous. And she's yours :) Nothing like it in the whole wide world...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home