A Little Chatter

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I am ADD

My good friend Tina pointed out to me recently that I have adult ADD. I admit that I do, but I always joke about it. Now, I think I have a serious problem. Just a second ago, I put a CD in my comp to preview some materials, the next thing I know, I am on the phone calling a guy and then, I have my e-mail open. Finally, I discovered that I had inserted this CD and realized what I had originally set out to do. I am so spontaneous that immediately I think, "hey, this is somthing to blog about". So, here I am. I really think I may have to check in to medication. Of course, if I do that, then I have to face the side effects of nausea, diarrehea, anal leakage, and Gonerrhea. Oh well, I already have half of those. My ADD coupled with procrastanation puts me in some real binds sometimes. I need some help.

On a side note, I just got a call from my best buddy from high school, Bryan. He is one of the funniest guys I know. I am so looking forward to seeing him in a couple weeks for my 10 year high school reunion. The guys are all planning a golf outing seperate from the reunion which should be fun. You would have enjoyed my flyer for the reunion. At the bottom it says: "9:00 - Tap the kegs and hit the cash bar." It should be a grand time :) I just hope that the drifters stay away. We are having our bash at the Elks Lodge (real high class I know). It sits at the highest point of our fair town of Potosi. When you have a party there, the scent of beer brings every local up the hill wanting a free pass in. (Just for a little background, my home county of Washington usually has the highest unemployment rate of any county in the state. We are definitely talking Redneck, USA.) All that aside, it should still be a great time. I always wanted to have my wife knocked up when my reunion rolled around. Job complete.

Okay... now... what was I doing?

5 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm confused, you said you're in some real binds and yet you have and I quote "diarrehea and anal leakage". You sound like a man tormented.

    I think this ADD thing is brought on by age, the problem is we get distracted and rarely remember what we set out to do.

    Best of luck with the meds my friend!

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger ret said…

    No kidding. And talk about meds. I was all the way to the end of this and thought I was reading Deby's again. PLEASE change your template. "Her" saying she always wanted to have her wife knocked up stopped me short. I have passed "losing it" have moved on to "lost it completely". Somebody help me...I'll be at the cash bar if anybody needs me....

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger Ryan said…

    and remember, if you do go with some type of pill... if it works for more than four hours call your doctor.... or the newspaper.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger ret said…

    Ryan...that was hilarious. Just down right hilarious. Get back to work.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    Ret- Why do I have to change my template? Okay, I will.

    Ryan- Still trying to figure out why I would call the newspaper.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home