A Little Chatter

Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Faves

For 2006, my most common blog will be about my favorite things. Categories will vary. But, I think by having a theme I will be more likely to blog more. Also, if you see some things that you like you can resonate with me and even share some of your faves so I can check it out too. If you see things you don't like, then you can say so as well :)

Favorite Things about 2005:
1. Sydni Mae Wilson (how could she not be #1?)
2. My wife's toughness - any woman who goes through that much is way tougher than me.

Favorite X-mas Gifts:
1. TiVo
2. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
3. Nerf Crossbow

Fave Books for 2005:
1. Seven Practices of Effective Ministry - Stanley
2. Radical Reformission - Driscoll

Fave Song 2005:
Don't Funk with my Heart - Black Eyed Peas

Fave Album:
Monkey Business - Black Eyed Peas

Fave New Group:
Mae

Fave Old Group Newly Discovered by Me:
ColdPlay - I'm a loser for taking so long - these guys are incredible

Fave Movie:
Narnia

Biggest Surprises of 2005:
Brad and Jennifer, Jessica and Nick - I thought they would be together forever :)

Fave Restaurant:
Buffalo Wild Wings (Does anyone have a half million I can have to bring one to Q-town?)

Fave Food:
Lobster Lasagna from Macaroni Grill

Fave Drink:
Chocolate Milk (always will be)

Fave Dessert:
Chocolate Tall Cake - Ruby Tuesday

Fave word that I over-use:
swell


Alright, that's all I got for now.
I hope your year was swell.
Have a Happy 2006.
Matt <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home