A Little Chatter

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Begin to Blog

My mom always asked if I would jump off a bridge if my friends did. I always answered yes, because I liked to smart off. Well, mom, everyone is now blogging, so I have to do it too.

I don't know what it takes to be a blogger. But, I was thinking of some words that blogger rhymes with. I came up with clogger- which is a dancer, flogger- which is painful, and lauger- which is a drink. I feel now that I have that covered I may now begin.

I will be posting from time to time my thoughts on some favorite things, things that tick me off, and things that make me go hmmmm. I would love it if you replied to my posts, but never feel obligated. I would also love it if you would link up with my page so we can read and respond to one anothers ramblings. Hopefully, throughout this maze of words we can find our way on a great journey that lies ahead and share our lives along the way.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am in. I wish I knew what the freak I am into!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just don't make any posts about old cars and elderly Bible study.

    Unless it's positive...then post away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home